A great way to deal with customers more professionally is approaching them with a custom email address, which reflects your seriousness towards your business. With a custom email (email@example.com), you need more storage with reliable and cheap email hosting.
The Email hosting service market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21.50% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. It means more businesses tend to buy email hosting rapidly to enhance organizational growth and client relations. In this article, I am manifesting you some best cheap email hosting providers that will sound under your budget with many advanced features.
[alert-note]Offer For You:- 10% Off Google Workspace promo code for free [/alert-note]
List of 6 Best Cheap Email Hosting Providers
- Easy to collaborate your work among your team and with different Office Suites.
- Works on all devices like Windows, Android, or iOS.
- Two-factor authentication to provide an extra layer of security.
- Manage multiple email accounts under one roof.
- HTML signature to promote your product and make your email more professional. [/alert-announce]
Namecheap is a fast, reliable, and cheap email hosting provider. This hosting system is designed for all your personal and business needs. You can choose your plan, which starts just from $0.74/month.
It is also compatible with office tools to better manage your Email, contacts, calendar, and the entire business. Moreover, this Email allows you to manage multiple email accounts from different providers under one roof without being worried about Email overload.
However, if you want full mobile sync support and other protocols on the Apple, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile & Windows Phone devices, you can select the Pro or Ultimate plan.
- Top-level email security to save your data from physical or logical breaches.
- Easy to migrate from a hosted exchange server or various email providers like Gsuite, and Office 365.
- Track, retain, and search the data whenever you want.
- Money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the hosting service. [/alert-announce]
Zoho mail provides cheap email hosting for all your employees to set up email groups for different departments with a few clicks. It respects your privacy by encrypting your data and ensuring that your data is always secure and accessible.
Moreover, you can keep track of your everyday work with a calendar, tasks, notes, and bookmarks. These robust features make collaboration more comfortable with your team and complete tasks quickly.
The filters and advance search automatically organize your emails and find anything in your mailbox, from even a small detail you remember. You may also add an email signature with your company’s logo and link to your website, so your emails look more professional.
- Easy to view the contents of any email attachment without opening the application.
- Customizable widget to add different sections in your email like news, events, or sports.
- Attractive and user-friendly webmail portal.
- Sync your all account across all of your devices to promote your business from anywhere.
- Schedule events and meetings using other calendar apps. [/alert-announce]
The cost-effective email hosting of Godaddy allows you to sync all your accounts across all devices, promote your business while sending and receiving emails, and manage folders easily. You can schedule meetings and appointments, send and receive invites and reminders on all your devices to always stay in the loop.
Godaddy utilizes a comprehensive email and messaging security approach that provides advanced data analytics, automated threat monitoring, and real-time security.
This email service is ad-free so that you won’t see any distracting or intrusive ads from your messages. It is also compatible with your chosen email client, like Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.
- Sync your email message with various client applications like Outlook, Gmail, or wireless devices.
- Access your email from any device, anywhere, and anytime.
- No third-party marketing and advertising.
- Single admin panel that can manage mailboxes from multiple domains.
- Expert admin support through email, call, and online ticketing. [/alert-announce]
Another low-cost email hosting that starts from just $1 keeps you above your competitors. With the help of Greatmail, you can download messages to your computers, Keep your email in the cloud, and change the configuration at any time. You can stay connected anywhere you go because of compatibility with client applications like Outlook, wireless devices, and webmail.
Moreover, it allows your users to manage their account settings through webmail with easy password changes, forwarding, vacation messages, spam filtering, whitelisting, and blacklisting. Overall, you can start from a small scale with $1 and scale up as more requirements are generated with business growth.
- Excellent antivirus and antispam tools to ensure top-class security.
- Easy to collaborate using shared contacts and calendars with your team.
- Large mailbox that allows to open attachments sized up to 70MB.
- Access your email account from any device, anywhere, and at any time.
- Migration tools that work well with any email provider. [/alert-announce]
The IONOS delivers quality and cheap email hosting that sync across all your devices. Their service maintains email forwarding and receiving standards with expert support. IONOS offers you free matching domain names and your choice of domain extensions to make your business more professional.
ISO-certified data centers ensure strict data privacy regulations and automatically protect your emails with SSL/TLS encryption. If you want additional security, you can add premium virus protection to get an extra layer of protection against viruses and other online threats.
It makes Email migration from your existing accounts an easy task. Moreover, IONOS provides you a personal consultant if you require help setting up everything.
- Manage contacts and calendars to keep track on your meetings, events or important updates.
- The inbuilt virus protection avoids downloading any malware and virus when you send or receive an email.
- Get an additional 5GB of storage if you are out of storage space.
- User-friendly webmail interface on windows, android, and iOS. [/alert-announce]
This fantastic low-cost email hosting is served out of the cloud and can be accessed from your smartphone and tablet as well. The easy-to-use interface allows you to send and receive emails from any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage 2004, and Windows Mail.
Moreover, you can manage contacts and keep track of all your events and meetings in one place with advanced productivity tools. Also, if you feel out of storage, increase it for individual accounts by buying an extra 5GB storage block.