Working smart is an additional skill in today’s business culture, in which the Google Workspace marketplace apps are playing an essential role. Various tools like CRM, document manager, and project management apps are very efficient to take your productivity graph up. Every app is compatible with google Workspace, nowadays Google Workspace offers 14 days free trial for their new users for better user satisfaction before buying the Google Workspace.
I have found some very useful apps that really help your business to grow. It all took me a lot of research to create this list of Best Free Google Workspace Marketplace Apps. I noticed some of them are free and many are paid. But few free apps work well and perform better than other paid apps.
These fantastic web applications work with Google apps and third-party software also. All of these apps are based on Google APIs or on Google Apps Script.
[alert-note]Offer For You:- Get Instant 10% Off Google Workspace promo code for free [/alert-note]
List Of 8 Best Free Google Workspace Marketplace Apps For Business
1. Mail Merge with Attachments Business App (Email Marketing)
- Various templates to create rich text Emails
- Track open clicked and bounced messages
- Send personalized Email messages with Mass Email Sending option
- Schedule Email for sending later
- Attach different files for each recipient [/alert-note]
Mail merge is one of the best free marketing tools to target a large audience or clients. This only works with Gmail and Google Workspace accounts. I often use it to send bulk emails and event invites to bloggers and influencers.
A Gmail account holder can send up to 400 emails per day. However, if you have a paid Google Workspace account, it allows you to send up to 1500 emails per day with the premium edition. The best thing I like about this app, you can specify a date and time in the Google Sheet to schedule an Email to send it later.
2. Google Analytics Business App (Web Analytics)
- Data visualization in the forms of charts, graphs, and spreadsheets
- Informs about where your website ranks in search Engine
- Demographic information of the visitors
- Control who can see your data and visualization
- Target your niche audience with better keywords ideas [/alert-note]
Coming to the next free Google Workspace marketplace app Google analytics, helps you to understand how your website and app users are engaging with your content. This gives you a strategy to rank higher on google and drive better results. Moreover, it discovers new insights from your data so that you get to know which customer has high revenue potential.
It forms various charts, diagrams, and graphs to demonstrate your site performance and traffic. No matter whether you belong from travel, hotel, or beyond any industry, it provides you a deep understanding of your customers. Moreover, you can access your data anywhere through the Google Analytics official mobile app. The best thing about this add-on is, it can build your own reports with any combination of metrics and dimensions.
3. Recuiterbox Business App (HR and Legal)
- Centralization of the hiring process
- One-click availability of job applications and resume
- Organize interviews and share comments
- Application tracking and collaborative recruiting
- Recruitment Automation and Scheduling [/alert-note]
When your business grows, you need to hire new employees which takes a lot of paperwork and emailing. The Recruiterbox makes this process easier by centralizing and managing all the information on one convenient platform. You can create a job opening in Recruiterbox to post on social media and job portals. All the received job applications go directly to the Recruiterbox.
Moreover, It can be linked with your personal calendar and emails to get reminders on each task and appointment. It has 3 plans: starter($199), pro($279), and pro plus($309) per year with different features as per plan. Unlimited collaborator inclusion, basic reports analytics, and accepting unlimited candidates are some of the common features in all three plans.
4. Supermatrics Business App (Data Analyzing)
- Create PowerPoint reports with your data
- Automatic Date range comparison and filtering
- Reports with multiple segments
- Raw data reports
- Connect to various marketing platforms [/alert-note]
Analyzing structural and unstructured data is becoming an essential requirement every day in the business world. Supermetrics makes this easier for you by moving your marketing data to google sheets. This saves a lot of copy and paste work, and provides you the matrix for hundreds of sites in the selected cells within a second.
Moreover, it builds custom reports and works with clean unstamped data that are ready for analysis. In its pro($99) and super pro($199) plans you get access for only 1 user. On the other hand, the Enterprise plan allows multiple users or Domain-wide licenses. For that, you need to contact the sales.
5. WAVE Business App (Accounting & Financial)
- Bank account connectivity to show real-time transactions
- Free receipt scanning app to track expenses
- Detailed profit & loss and cash flow reports
- Create professional invoices for free
- Connect payroll information and pay staff in low monthly fees [/alert-note]
It is challenging to manage financial and accounting activities efficiently in any business. Wave accounting software makes it simple for you free of cost. It provides you accrual accounting, journal entries, and good control over the chart of accounts. One of the best features of Wave is, you can take a picture of your receipt and it’s automatically recorded as a transaction.
You can also track sales tax on income and expenses. Moreover, this allows you to add unlimited partners and accountants to work collaboratively. You can add countless bank and credit card connections in order to do transactions in so many accounts. Overall, this manages each transaction inside and outside of the business.
6. i CRM for Google Workspace Business App (Sales & CRM)
- Track sales calls, emails, meetings, and other calendar entries
- Communicate with clients and contacts on an in-progress basis
- Full Gmail and outlook integration
- Easily import lead lists from your contacts database
- Track details and monitor activities for a specific contact [/alert-note]
The i CRM (Customer relationship management) helps you to manage and analyze your interaction with past and current potential customers. It is specifically built for small and medium-sized businesses. This is better at managing the entire sales cycle by analyzing sales trends and project revenue over any period of time.
Moreover, these tracks and stores electronic documents with an easy-to-manage interface. You can also record customer’s complaints and queries to deliver better services and maximize customer retention. i CRM has 2 plans, free and Unlimited($30).
You don’t get custom objects, workflow automation, call reporting, and many other necessary features in a free plan. The best part of it, this can work in any modern browser including Chrome, Edge, and safari.
7. Exclaimer Google Workspace Business App (Administration & Management)
- Create multiple different signatures and apply them to groups
- Real-time changes to the signature
- Fully integrated with Google Workspace, so nothing to install or download
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor to create a professional organization signature
- Add a face to a name with the user’s photo [/alert-note]
Make your outgoing email look more professional by designing a digital signature with the help of Exclaimer. This allows you to create signatures for individuals and also for different departments. It is centrally controlled from a web browser and you don’t need to learn designing skills or be an IT expert to create a signature.
You can build signatures with drag and drop features so easily. Moreover, you have an option to add marketing banners, the company’s logo, user’s photo, and social media icons to connect with clients. The best thing, you can design and send this from all devices including mobiles and Macs.
Also, you get an option to see the demo in Gmail before you send your Email. The price of Exclaimer starts from $15 per month for 10 users ($1.46 per user). It rises so on as the number of users increases.
8. SurveyMonkey Business App (Marketing Research)
- Reporting and analysis in real-time
- Customization of Email and Url tools to manage invites
- Preformatted question and survey templates
- Add a logo and create a survey Url with your company name on it
- Import results into excel or share as a PDF [/alert-note]
Surveys are important to know customer satisfaction levels and product feedback. SurveyMonkey is capable of quickly and easily gathering the insights you need to move your business forward. It has helpful templates and suggested questions so that anyone can create a professional survey for their product or service. You can get performance reviews, employee feedback, and student input by creating a survey.
Moreover, with the help of SurveyMonkey, you are allowed to perform Marketing, Product & Academic Research. It has a total of 4 plans, the Premier Annual has all features and costs you around $68/user/month. The basic FLEX plan of SurveyMonkey starts from $7/user/month.