Well, most of the users facing this error nowadays “video unavailable this video is restricted. try signing in with a g suite account”. Mostly these errors facing by the USA or Canada users. This occurs due to the following reasons like Chromebook, VPN, YouTube restricted mode is on, log in through your children’s account, internet provider restriction, 3rd party security software, etc.
Nowadays, Google cloud Google Workspace offers a 20% discount promo code for both Google Workspace business starter and standard account.
Let’s understand it by an example:- Suppose a company releases its own copyrighted material on YouTube and labels it as restricted to support its copyright and before uploading the video on YouTube you have to mention whether the video is safe for kids or not. That’s why sometimes you see the video restricted error even on the song also.
Sometimes you can watch all the video on phone, but when you log in from a laptop with the same account you are unable to watch the same video, this is not your internet provider errors. The error is in your PC, I mean to say that the video is restricted by your PC in the form of any kind of restriction. Without ad hoc let discuss a few points on how to resolve this issue.
I have discussed the various methods with you so you understand all of them and let me know which one is best for the solution to your problem.
1. Why does it say this video is restricted try signing in with a G Suite account
This error is mostly seen in the Chromebook that was recently used by the G Suite. This setting is turned on YouTube restricted mode setting by default. Let me explain how to turn it off step-by-step.
1. First of all, log in to your G Suite account and go to Google Admin
2. Now, click on the Devicesbutton, as shown in the picture below
3. In the left section click on the Chrome management button
4. Click on the User & browser settings section
5. Now, find the SafeSearch and Restricted mode
6. Final step click on the “Do not enforce Restricted Mode on Youtube“
2. Brower Safety Error:-
Most of the time this occurs due to your chrome browser safety error. Please turn off the Browers’ safety. Let me explain in step-by-step:-
1. On your chrome browser you see 3 dots on the upper right corner, click on that
2. Click on the setting button
3. On your left side click on the privacy and security setting
4. The final step, click on the No protection
Good to go
Still, The issue is not resolved check the following points:-
3. YouTube restricted mode:-
Turn off your youtube restricted mode, let me explain how?
1. Login to your youtube account and click on your profile image in the top right corner
2. After that scroll down a little bit and click on the restricted mode button
3. Final step turn off the restricted mode
How to turn off the restricted mode of youtube On Phone or mobile
1. Login into the youtube account and click on your profile image on the right side below the corner
2. After that tap on the setting
3. Now click on the account section
4. Final step turn off the restricted mode
4. VPN Connection:-
Well, sometimes accessing the internet through the VPN will cause the “this video is restricted try signing in with a g suite account” error. Because the VPN restricted the video due to its default settings.
Let me explain, what you need to do exactly.
First of all, sign out from your Gmail account while connected to the VPN
Now, disconnect your VPN connection, after that wait for a few minutes (around 10 min.)
Sign in your account without the VPN and now you able to watch the video again
Sometimes re-connect to the VPN may cause the same error or you should need to use another VPN
5. 3rd Party Software and Internet Provider:-
Did you know that the installation of 3rd party software and internet services providers also affects your setting and may cause the Video restricted error?
Well, this happens due to installed software like firewall, antivirus, VPN, etc. By default, they set a filter that restricted the videos on YouTube. If this happens then you will see the same error “this video is restricted. try signing in with a g suite account“. I know this is hard to crack but somehow if you succeed in that, then you will be allowed to view the video listed as restricted.
Sometimes this error found due to the various ISP security filters. So, contact with your internet services provider for the confirmation.
Most of the users have a question “Why do I get video unavailable this video is restricted try signing in with a G Suite account” hope your issue is resolved with the above-mentioned tactics. Please let me know below in the comment section which one tactic or method works for you. So it will help others and share my article so I will bring some amazing solutions for your problems.
Hello, I own mailpromocode and love to explore new idea which is beneficial for others. Always trying to learn more about Google updates. I am a writer by day and a reader by night. Learn more about Google updates with me and grow your business by reading my blog.